Zong offers Pakistan’s most feature packed phone
Our free ZTE unlock codes work by remote code (no software required) and are not only FREE, but they are easy and safe. Once your ZTE is unlocked, you may use any SIM card in your phone from any network worldwide! As well as the benefit of being able to use your ZTE with any network, it also increases its value if you ever plan on selling it.
| Free Hybrid Offer:|
Monthly All in One 500 Free for 3 Months
| Free 4500 Zong minutes,|
Free 4500 Zong SMS,
Free 450 minutes on other networks,
Free 6000 MBs
|Free Memory Card||Memory Cards are only available on CSC’s for self-pickup (Limited Stock)|
|Warranty:||Digit 1 comes with one year warranty by Swiftbiz. This warranty is valid till 1 year from sale date, Service centers of Swiftbiz are mentioned below.|
|General|| SIM: Dual Sim|
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8905
|Processor||1.2 Ghz Dual Core|
|Operating System (OS)||OS|
Android 4.4 Kitkat
|Display||2.4 inches TFT QVGA (touchscreen)|
|Memory||4GB Built-in, 512MB RAM & SD Card Supported (Up to 32GB)|
|Camera||VGA front, 2 MP back|
|Other||Push Button access for WhatsApp, Radio, Browser (YouTube) & Facebook. Touch Screen Display & Hotspot feature for data sharing|
/pokemon-sun-and-moon-gba-rom-free-download-for-android/. Device Unlock enables T-Mobile equipment to use a non-T-Mobile SIM card to connect to a different international or domestic network. Most devices sold by T-Mobile come locked to our network in order to prevent theft and fraud. In most cases, once you’ve met our criteria that qualifies you for an unlock your device will be remotely unlocked. Otherwise you'll receive a text letting you know your device is qualified with next steps to complete the process. This may also be known as a SIM unlock, network unlock, or carrier unlock.
On this page:
What's a Device Unlock
Device Unlock lets you use your device with a different wireless provider's SIM/eSIM and network. Don't worry about it f you only plan to use the T-Mobile network.
- Not all devices are compatible with every wireless provider; your device will need to support their network frequencies and technologies.
- This is different from Domestic or International roaming, where you use a T-Mobile SIM/eSIM to access a different wireless provider's network.
- For more information on T-Mobile's approach to device unlocking, see Device Unlock Policy.
Check unlock status & eligibility
- Log into your My T-Mobile account using a web browser.
Note: This option is not currently available on the T-Mobile app.
- Click Account at the top of the screen.
- Under Lines & Devices, select the line using the device.
- Click Check device unlock status under the image of your device to check your status:
- Device unlocked: You're good to go! Your device can be used with compatible SIM cards. If you have an iPhone without another SIM, follow these steps.
- Device locked: This device can only be used on the T-Mobile Network. You'll see if it's eligible to be unlocked under the device image. If it's locked, you don't meet one of the requirements for unlock eligibility below.
Contact us if you:
- You received a warranty or device protection replacement device and your original device was eligible to be unlocked.
- You are military personal deployed overseas and your account is in good standing. Deployment documents can be provided to our Care department to process a device unlock.
All other requests must meet the below account and device requirements to be unlocked:
|The device must be paid in full.|
|The device must have been purchased from T-Mobile|
|The device IMEI must be unblocked|
|Postpaid accounts only|
|Prepaid accounts only|
Zong To Zong Free Calls
Unlock your device
Follow the steps below if you received a notification that your device is eligible to be unlocked. If the notification mentions an unlock code, Contact us so we can provide it.
- Make sure you are connected to the T-Mobile network or Wi-Fi.
- Swipe up on your Home screen to open the Apps tray and follow the steps below:
- Newer devices: Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Network Unlock
- Older devices: Use the Device Unlock app pre-installed on your device. If you do not have this app, your device is unlocked or it is on a 2019 or newer OS.
- OnePlus (6T and newer): Settings >Wi-Fi & internet > SIM & network, then choose Advanced or Network Unlock
- T-Mobile REVVLRY: Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Network Unlock
- Other manufacturers: Choose your device on the Devices page, then click the Security drop-down to find Mobile Device Unlock steps.
- Select Permanent Unlock and wait while the device completes the unlock.
- Restart the device.
- If you've unlocked a T-Mobile device but can't get signal, contact your new wireless provider for assistance.
- If you're bringing an unlocked device to T-Mobile, check out our compatibility checker and signal troubleshooting.
- Contact us if you can't find the app or settings to unlock your T-Mobile device, or if you get an error message when attempting to complete the unlock.