Microsoft has released Windows 10 with innovative features for PC and also for mobile users. For mobile users, it’s known as Windows 10 Mobile. It’s the updated version of Windows 8.1 edition for smartphones. The users of Windows 8.1 edition can upgrade their phones to Windows 10 Mobile Edition.
- Windows 7 Iso File Download For Android Phone Download
- Windows 7 Iso File Download For Android Phone Full
- Iso File Download Ubuntu
Direct links to download latest Android 7.1.1 beta is available here for you to free download and upgrade your Android phone now. Follow this detail tutorial article to free download and install Android 7.1.1 in your Android phones such as Nexus 9, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X or Pixel C without losing any data now.
Related: Windows 8/8.1 Pro ISO
Windows 10 Mobile Edition is Valid till December 10, 2019. Windows 10 Mobile users will receive no support and updates from Microsoft after December 10, 2019.
Download Windows 10 Mobile Edition
Currently, this update is not compatible with all handsets. It’s available for a few Lumia handsets. Here is the list of Lumia handsets compatible with Windows 10 Mobile Edition.
- Lumia 550
- Lumia 950/XL
- Lumia 630
- Lumia 635
- Lumia 636
- Lumia 638
- Lumia 730
- Lumia 830
If you are using any of the above handsets, check the system requirements before you move to the installation section.
- You need a minimum of 8GB internal storage space for it.
- Minimum 512 MB RAM is required. Generally, the requirement of RAM is according to the screen resolution. If the screen resolution is higher than 960 x 540, it requires 1GB RAM. For a screen resolution of 1440×900, you require 2GB RAM. In the same way, for a screen resolution 2048×1152, 3GB RAM and for resolution 2560×2048, a 4GB RAM is required.
- The minimum screen resolution should be 800×480.
- It supports MKV and HEVC video formats besides MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MOV, 3GP and some others.
- Before moving ahead to the installation of Windows 10 Mobile, backup your data.
- Charge your phone to avoid the drained battery issue while installing Windows.
Note: If you are using a phone running on Windows 8 or 8.1, you can upgrade to Win 10 Mobile for free. For an upgrade, Windows Insider helps bypass the current edition of Windows and upgrade to Windows 10.
Installation Method (Via Windows 10 DVD Ripper)
Another easy way to install Windows 10 Mobile to your Lumia handset is to use DVD Ripper.
- Download the DVD Ripper edition from the downloads section to a PC.
- Connect your phone via data cable with PC.
- Load a DVD into the DVD ROM.
- Open DVD Ripper and select the “DVD Disc” option from here.
- View the “Output Profile list” to check your phone’s compatibility with Windows 10 Mobile.
- In the list, you will see your phone’s model. Click to select it.
- Now, locate the destination folder in your phone where you want to save Windows 10 Mobile ISO file.
- Select “Run” to start transferring Windows 10 Mobile ISO to your Phone.
- Open the location where you have saved Windows 10 ISO, tap the setup file and select “Run” to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. The process will follow some restarts. So, wait until the process is over.
Installation Method (Via Windows Insider App)
- Make sure, your phone is running on Win 8.1. Click Here to Sign up for Windows Insider App.
- Now, download the “Windows Insider App” from Windows Phone Store.
- Install the app and launch it.
- Use your Microsoft account details to sign in the app.
- Click the option “Get Preview Builds” and click the speed of Insider too. The “Fast” option installs the updates that are instantly available. The “Slow” option brings more stable updates. The choice is yours.
- On the “Terms and Conditions” page, select “Accept” to proceed.
- Go to the “Settings” on your phone and open “Phone Update.”
- Here, select “Check for updates.”
- It will show you “Latest Windows 10 Builds.” Download it.
- Once, it is available, you need to install it by following on-screen instructions.
- During this process, your phone will restart several times. Don’t interrupt the setup and wait until it gets over.
That’s it, guys. You have successfully upgraded the phone from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Enjoy using its innovative features.
Windows 10 Mobile Edition Features
Windows 10 has a variety of new features for mobile users. Let’s have a bird’s eye view to know what does it contain for us?
One Platform harmonizes users of PC and Smartphone on one platform. They can connect their devices to exchange videos and documents. They don’t need a third-party app for this purpose.
Access your PC by using an Android phone. Using cross-platform devices brings a seamless experience for Windows 10 users. The syncing of notifications in PC by using Android phones is a novel experience and you enjoy it.
However, you should not only watch matches as you can now play WWE game right on your game consoles and even on your android device.You can select your favourite wrestlers and fight matches against the enemies all the way to the top, so never miss the live actions right on your device since the game looks more real than ever. So today we are here with WWE 2K20 PSP iso file, we will guide you through on how to download and install this game on your android device using PSP emulator.The WWE 2K20 is a new wrestling game for the year 2020 and you should not be left out as you can play this PPSSPP game right on your android device without owning a PSP game console. Wwe games free download for ppsspp. Table of Contents.Download WWE 2K20 PSP for android deviceLots of WWE fans watch the series on TV, some even watch these matches live on the internet enjoying Smackdown, Raw, NXT, MITB, Survivor series, Summer Slam, WrestleMania, and other sub-groups of the series.
It brings the updated Cortana for users. Now, your digital assistant is more powerful and sharper. The search has been categorized in different sections like documents, images, web, and others. It’s faster and better now.
Windows 7 Iso File Download For Android Phone Download
Mobile version brings upgraded Outlook Mail, Calendar, Facebook and Skype to keep you in touch with your friends and family. So, the life is even easier and more enjoyable.
Office Mobile suite is also upgraded. Now, view and edit your documents, presentations, and sheets without using a third-party app.
A variety of wallpapers and backgrounds is a part of Windows 10 Mobile. Users can customize them according to their desire. You can display the wallpapers behind translucent tiles. You don’t need to display them within the tiles now.
The photo app is a precious addition to Windows 10 Mobile. It fetches the content from your PC, mobile, and OneDrive and automatically syncs photos. You can label them, rearrange in different categories and retrieve them easily.
Direct links to download latest Android 7.1.1 beta is available here for you to free download and upgrade your Android phone now. Follow this detail tutorial article to free download and install Android 7.1.1 in your Android phones such as Nexus 9, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X or Pixel C without losing any data now. Blue alienware skin pack for windows 8.
According to Google, latest Android 7.1 new update is available for developers to download and test on their phones now. If you are a developer user, you can directly get the latest update on your phone by the OTA update now.
Note: If you are using Nexus 9, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5P or Pixel C, you can just follow this article to direct download Android 7.1.1 beta and enjoy new updates in your phone without losing any data now.
But if your devices are not available with this new update, relax! You can either choose to wait till Android 7.1.1 support your Android phone or try below offered access to direct Android 7.1.1 APK to install on your phone now.
Step 1. Download Android 7.1.1 beta APK/image
If you are a developer user and is using these Android devices, you can also try to download Android 7.1.1 beta through OTA:
Go to Settings >About Phone > System Updates >Check for Update >Download > Update now.
Step 2. Backup android data in advance before install Android 7.1.1 update
In order to avoid unnecessary data loss trouble on your Android phones due to Android 7.1.1 update, it's highly recommended for you to backup precious personal files and data such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos etc in advance.
You can selectively choose to backup data to Cloud service such as Google Drive or just simple extract data to PC as a backup. Here we'd like to recommend you backup and extract all files from Android phone to PC. This will help protect your personal files from leaking on line and you can restore all data to your Android device whenever you need.
EaseUS MobiSaver for Android as a professional Android data recovery software supports to scan and extract all your data in your Android phone to PC within only 3 simple steps. Previously deleted data or files on your Phone can also be restored by this tool. Free download it and follow next guide lines to get all your contacts, text messages, reminders, photos or videos etc backed up to PC now:
1. Connect your Android phone to computer
Install and run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable.
Then click 'Start' button to let the software read and connect your device.
2. Scan Android phone to find present and lost data
After connected your Android phone, the software will quickly scan the device to find all the existing and lost data including your lost data.
Windows 7 Iso File Download For Android Phone Full
3. Preview and recover data from Android phone
Preview all the recoverable files one by one and then you can select out those you want to backup and extract quickly.
Finally, you can click 'Recover' button to extract those selected data and files to a safe spot in your PC now.
Please select a safe location in your PC to save your Android data and then you can follow next steps to perform update to Android 7.1.1 beta without losing data.1 beta.1 now.
Step 3. Flash and install Android 7.1.1 beta image on Android phone
Now you can run downloaded images for Android 7.1.1 and install on your phone by following below steps now:
- 1. Uncompress/Decompress or UnZip downloaded Android 7.1.1 factory image
- 2. Enable USB debugging and connect Android phone with PC
- 3. Flashing Android 7.1.1 factory image and uninstall Android 7.0 Nougat:
Iso File Download Ubuntu
- Open Command Prompt and type: cdandroid-sdkplatform-tools and hit Enter;
- Type: adb reboot bootloader and hit Enter;
- Type: fastboot oem unlock to unlock Android device; (This step will erase everything on your Android phone. Therefore, please do remember to backup or extract your Android data first.)
- Type: flash-all to install the bootloader, baseband firmware(s) and operating system - Android 7.1.1;