- Suzuki Sds 8.4 Download
- Suzuki Sds Download
- Suzuki Outboard Software
- Suzuki Outboard Diagnostic Software Download
- Suzuki Motorcycle Sds Software Download
(, 11:11 PM) mutec99 Wrote: SDS Suzuki marine outboard diagnostic software. Can you reupload again plz.
SUZUKI Diagnostic System Mobile (SDS Mobile) app
SDS Mobile works in tandem with our new SMD/SMG. Simply download the app, which is available on iOS and Android, to your smartphone: you don’t need a separate device.
Output the data from the diagnosis menu on the display, and you’ll see three QR codes appear.
Scan them with your smartphone, and you instantly upload data including the engine number, number of hours since the last oil change, total engine hours and hours of operation at different rpm.
The data is stored in your smartphone in a file that you can email straight to your dealer from the app.
The SDS Mobile app and email service is entirely free of charge.
DOWNLOAD THE APP
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Download APK file from this website
Simple and Easy
Take a picture of outboard engine information and send it by e-mail.
We aimed at the service tool that anyone can use.
Suzuki Sds 8.4 Download
Free of charge
In order to be used by as many customers as possible. Customers using new MFG can use it free of charge.
- SUZUKI DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM MOBILE is free of charge. To use it, a smartphone running Android or iOS is required.
Advantages to customers
- This application can display the information useful for looking back on their cruising, such as cruising hours at each rpm.
- When asking the dealer for maintenance of the outboard, they can give accurate engine information to service personnel.
Advantages to dealer and service personnel
- They can obtain engine information more easily. It is no longer necessary to remove the engine cover and connect a personal computer.
- If any malfunction should occur in a customer’s outboard, they can let the customer send engine information, so they can obtain the accurate information before going to the site.
Get information for your country or region.
SUZUKI Motorcycle diagnosis tool SDS
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian,Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese(PRC)
Specifications and Functions:
(1) This system diagnoses trouble by communicating with the onboard computer using specially designed software that operates on commercially available Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista and 7, the special interface box that translates/converts the computer communication signals, and the special communication cable.
(2) Taking application in motorcycles into consideration, the interface box has been made compact and light in weight. In addition to providing a connector to the vehicle, the system is equipped with two types of connector, USB and RS-232C, for communication with the computer so as to be compatible with both new and old computers.
(3) The interface box is not waterproof because standardized connectors are used. The operabletemperature range is 0 – 50 °C. The maximum vibration resistance is 2.2G, which requires protection from impact and vibration.
(4) For communication protocol between the computer and adaptor, the international standard ISO14230 is used.
(5) This special software is compatible with nine languages
(6) Whether the engine is operating or at halt, the data received from various sensors can be displayed in real time or can be plotted. The data or graphs displayed can be saved and printed.
(7) The type of data to be displayed can be selected.
(8) The saved data can be re-displayed and plotted in the graph.
(9) The failure code (both past and current) that has been memorized at the time of failure can be called back and displayed. The change of data record at the time of failure (2 cases maximum) can also be displayed.
(10) A'trigger' can be set up for the diagnostic data. The trigger is a function that starts recording the data from where the set value is exceeded (or comes short) for one or more data. This function can also record the timing to display the trouble code in the monitoring graph.
(11) Active control is possible (such as secondary air solenoid drive, etc.).
(12) The system can record the data of about 30 minutes of operation as well as driving data. They can be read out and verified.
(13) The system requires setting up an additional function to the onboard ECU and use of a special connector. The diagnosis system is applicable to the new models produced in and after May 2002 (AN 650 onward) and their model changes. This system is not applicable to those models that were produced earlier than the above.
Support Mode and System:
Failure Diagnosis Menu:
Suzuki Sds Download
Data Monitor: Shows the present vehicle condition using a numerical or graph display.
Executes 'Data monitor'.
DTC inspection : Shows diagnostic trouble codes saved in ECU.
Executes 'DTC inspection'.
Show failure data : Shows the vehicle condition before and after failure using a numerical display.
Executes 'Show failure data'.
Active control: Controls the vehicle temporarily from the computer.
Suzuki Outboard Software
Enables confirmation of the system.
Executes the 'Active control menu'.
Suzuki Outboard Diagnostic Software Download
1pc x SUZUKI Motorcycle diagnosis tool SDS
1pc x K-line cable
1pc x USB Cable
Suzuki Motorcycle Sds Software Download
1pc x CD