Latest Horror Maps for Minecraft: Here list of the 184 Horror Maps for Minecraft, you can download them freely. The first map was published on 24 August 2014, last map added 10 days ago. Put all files combined, it's 6 Gb of Minecraft maps! Enjoy your game. Crafting Dead 1.2.5 or more! Minecraft Version 1.6.4! Language Portuguese Brazil Download map now! Download free maps and mods for Minecraft! Minecraft focuses on allowing the player to explore, interact with, and modify a dynamically-generated map made of one-cubic-meter-sized blocks. In addition to blocks, the environment features plants, mobs, and items. Some activities in the game include mining for ore, fighting hostile mobs, and crafting new blocks and tools by gathering various. The game Crafting Deads first map will be named Freehold and inspired by the mods. Crafting Deads first map will be named Freehold, inspired by the mods second map Atlanta and DayZs map Chernarus. Minecraft Crafting Dead Maps Download To That. In respect of the privacy of our users, I am not able to provide you with a download to that map. Crafting dead is a multiplayer based mod that puts you into a zombie apocalypse. The minecraft project the crafting dead map was posted by mythicalyt. We have some roads and a building done that has interior done. This the start of a roleplay map crafting dead map. Its bakery for the first building.
Crafting Dead Mod 1.6.4 is a Multiplayer based mod that puts you into a Zombie Apocalypse. Look for loot, craft base parts and fend off endless masses of zombies. The mod completely changes the way you look at Minecraft. Customize your character with backpacks, clothing, tactical vests and guns! The guns are fully customizable with attachments and paints. Survive the Zombie Apocalypse with a friend and conquer the world with tons of guns and melee weapons!
Custom Main Menu
Crafting Dead Atlanta Map Download
To download Global Mapper for your PC, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the webpage, and the download will be started instantly. Now you are ready to start the installation of the software. On the installer’s first screen, you will be shown the welcome note from the creator; click on Next to go to the software. Global Mapper by Blue Marble Geographics is a GIS (geographic information system) application that can help you analyze, capture and process spatial or geographical data. Sadly, a native version of Global Mapper for Mac has not been developed, so you might want. Global mapper download for mac.
Shops, traders and safe zones
Command: /supplydrop <help,spawn,add,clear,killall> [USERNAME]
- /supplydrop help = displays the commands
- /supplydrop spawn [USERNAME] = spawn a supply drop at player location
- /supplydrop add = adds a supply drop spawn location at the player
- /supplydrop clear = removes all spawn locations
- /supplydrop killall = removes all spawned in supply drops
Minecraft Crafting Dead Map Download 1.6.4
Description: Random TPs a player to a location
Description: Adds a location for players to randomly TP to
Description: Clears all Random spawns saved
Description: Allows specific player’s on a server to place bases
Maps For Crafting Dead
- A Server Kit comes with the necessary libraries and cauldron jar required to run the mod. You do not have to download this every time you want to update your server.
- To update your server, just download the mod.zip and place it in the mods folder in replace of the old version.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Crafting Dead Mod 1.6.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Crafting Dead Mod: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Server Kit: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
News & Announcements
MINIGAMES IS BACK!February 25th, 2018
We are bringing back Minigames onto our network! We have been working on a select few modes that we feel our players will enjoy.
What is Minigames?
Years back, Crafting Dead used to have minigames on the network. Unfortunately, these were later removed however we have decided to bring them back! These will consist of three gamemodes:
-> 1v1 dueling gamemode (featuring two different arena styles).
-> 'Gun and Run' previously called 'Towers', an open area to collect loot and fight others.
-> 'Gun Maze' A classic Crafting Dead game including a maze, full of loot and vantage points!
What are Minigames for?
Minigames offer some more excitement to the server and allow you to play something slightly different. Additionally it also allows you to collect some loot before you spawn and start prepared and ready! As time goes on, we are going to look into ways of improving the minigames experience, possibly involving them in the events that we do on our servers from time-to-time.
When will Minigames be back?
We are hoping to have Minigames back by Sunday (25th February 2018) for all players to enjoy network-wide!
We are looking for Developers!February 20, 2018
Are you a passionate coder?
Crafting Dead is currently looking for members to join our Development Team as programmers! This is a role that requires committed individuals who really have good experience in Minecraft modding and the use of Java as a programming language. We want to bring swifter updates to our community, and as a result, need some new Developers to help us out with the workload and using their skills to develop new, awesome, and unique features in the game!
Please note that this is a paid-role, where you will be paid by the hour you work. Like I said, if you do want to apply or are interested then we require you to be dedicated and spend lots of time working on the mod!
If you are interested in the role, please contact a member of our staff team who should be able to get you through to a member of the management team. From here, we will give you some more details and make sure you know the full extent of the role and what you will potentially be committing to.
HARDCORE GAMEMODE has been released!December 6, 2017
Hardcore Has Been Released!
Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of this implementation into our network! We hope that you all enjoy this server as much as we have re-creating it.
We sent out a survey asking for ideas and suggestions for which map should be used on the Hardcore server, whether it should be created, and what features should be included. This was sent out to all members of our community, and we’re proud to announce that we received approximately 500 responses! We received the following responses:
76% of people said that they would encourage the release of Hardcore. 46% of people said that they would prefer Hardcore to be Atlanta map.
These are some of the most crucial results we had back. This allowed us to define the Hardcore’s initiation. We’re happy to announce that the Hardcore server is in fact the Atlanta map, as per the results from the survey sent to the community.
What is Atlanta Hardcore?
Atlanta Hardcore is different from other servers seen on the network before. It allows us to offer a non pay-to-win experience that people have been asking for frequently.
- This server does many things differently to that of a conventional server on our network:
- Bases have NOT been introduced to this server. They have been disabled.
- Shop prices have been increased to offer a more challenging experience.
- Supply drop times have been increased to 45 minutes.
- Player render distance has been increased.
- Two free kits have been introduced to ALL players. (Medical and Survival)
- There is one donation rank with cosmetic/minor game-changing perks.
- Minor game-changing perks have high cooldowns (including all kits).
- Re-implementation of the ‘Hidden Airfield’ or ‘3rd Airfield’.
- The removal of /shop at spawn, only working in in-game safezones.
- A new fresh spawn to mark the server as Hardcore.
- A more fair, more-realistic, and smooth experience as a player.
Atlanta Hardcore will be constantly adapted to be better as users make suggestions and report any problems. We’ll work to make sure your experience is as good as possible.
30% off Sale for Hardcore Packages Only!
For the release of Hardcore, we have a 30% off sale! Use /buy. Sale lasting 24 hours only!