Google is a massive company, and while many of the services are free, they are a business and want to make money. Google Apps is an integral part of the profit structure, and Google has recently increased the cost which has more than a few small businesses worrying. Microsoft has responded by announcing an enticing change to Office 365.
After Google’s announcement on December 7, Microsoft jumped in quickly and announced they would be extending their free-trial period by 60 days. When a new user signs up for, or is interested in, Office 365, they are now given a trial period for 90 days.
This extended trial period works in two ways: Firstly, businesses that buy a copy of either Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010, or Microsoft Office Professional 2010 and activate it will get a 90-day free trial of Office 365 Small Business Premium, with support for up to five users.
The other way businesses can take advantage of the offer is by going to the Office 365 website and signing up for the 90-day trial. If businesses choose this route, they will be able to download Office 365 Small Business with support for up to 10 users and be able to try it out for three months.
It’s pretty clear that this new offer is largely aimed at Google users who are unhappy with the recent price changes. Office 365 is a great alternative that can help many companies grow. If you are interested in switching over to Office 365, please contact us, we may have a solution for you.
Microsoft Office 90 Day Trail free download - Full Docs - Microsoft Office Word Excel PowerPoint & OneNote Quick Start Guide for Microsoft Office Edition, Full Docs Quick Start Word Guide for.
Published on 2nd January 2013 by Jeanne DeWitt.-->
Microsoft 365 for business is a subscription service that lets you runyour organization in the cloud while Microsoft takes care of the IT foryou. Microsoft manages devices, protects against real-world threats, andprovides your organization with the latest in business software. Youcan sign up for a free trial subscription for Microsoft 365 BusinessStandard, Microsoft 365 Business Premium, or Microsoft 365 Apps forbusiness and try it out for 30 days.
You must use a credit card when you sign up for a free trial. At the end of your free trial period, your trial subscription is automatically converted to a paid subscription. Your credit card isn't billed until the end of the trial period.
Payment options for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet in ChinaInternational credit cards are not accepted. You can pay for your subscription by:
- Online payment using Alipay or China UnionPayProof of payment will be provided in the form of Fapiaos. You can submit your Fapiao request to our Fapiao system about three (3) days after you have paid. For more information, see Apply for a Fapiao for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet.
Before you begin
You don't need an existing Microsoft account to sign up for a freetrial. For all other procedures in this article, you must be a Global orBilling admin for your organization. For more information, see About admin roles.
Try a free trial subscription
Are you a new customer, and you don't already have an account withMicrosoft? Use these steps to create an account and sign up for a freetrial subscription of Microsoft 365 Business Standard, Microsoft 365Business Premium, or Microsoft 365 Apps for business.
- Go to the Microsoft 365 Products site.
- Select the plan that you want to sign up for, such as Microsoft 365 Business Standard, scroll down the page, and select Try free for 1 month.
- On the next page, follow the steps to set up your account.
- The sign up process may take several minutes to complete. After it's complete, you're ready to start the setup wizard for your subscription. For more information about setting up your subscription, see Next steps.
Buy a subscription from your free trial
At the end of your free trial period, your trial subscriptionautomatically converts to a paid subscription. The paid subscriptiondefaults to the plan you currently have. You can buy a different plan byfollowing the steps in Buy a different subscription.
If you want to buy your subscription before your trial is over, usethese steps:
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, go to the Billing > Your products page.
- On the Your products page, find the subscription that you want to buy.
- In the Licenses section, select Purchase subscription.
- Choose either a monthly or annual commitment for your subscription, then select Checkout.
- On the next page, verify the subscription, and select Checkout.
- On the next page, verify the Sold to address, the Billed to information, and Items in this order. If you need to make any changes, select Change next to the applicable section.
- When you're finished, select Accept agreement & place order.
Extend your trial
Do you need more time to try out the features of Microsoft 365 for business before buying? If your trial subscription is within 15 days of expiring and the trial hasn't been extended before then you can extend your trial for another 30 day period. You can only do this one time.
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Your products page.
- On the Products tab, select the trial subscription that you want to extend.
- On the subscription details page, in the Subscriptions and payment settings section, select Extend end date.
- In the Extend end date pane, review the extension information, and if necessary, select a payment method. When you're finished, select Extend trial.
When you're ready to buy, see Buy your trial version.
Cancel your free trial subscription
If you decide to cancel your trial subscription before the free trialperiod ends, go to the Microsoft 365 admin center and turn off Recurring billing. The trial will automatically expire when your month ends, and your credit card won't be charged.
Try a different subscription
If you already have a Microsoft 365 for business subscription, you can use the Microsoft 365 admin center to try a different subscription.
When you add a subscription through the Microsoft 365 admin center, the newsubscription is associated with the same organization (domain namespace)as your existing subscription. This association makes it easier to move users inyour organization between subscriptions, or to assign them a license forthe additional products they need.
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Purchase services page.
- On the Purchase services page, you see the plans that are available to your organization. Choose the Microsoft 365 plan that you want to try.
- On the next page, select Get free trial. The trial gives you 25 user licenses for a one-month term.
- Choose to receive a text or a call, enter your phone number, then choose Text me or Call me.
- Enter the verification code, then select Start your free trial.
- On the Check out page, select Try now.
- On the order receipt page, select Continue.
Buy a different subscription
If you already have a Microsoft 365 for business subscription, you can go through the Microsoft 365 admin center to buy a different subscription for your organization.
When you buy another subscription through the admin center, the newsubscription is associated with the same organization (domain namespace) as your existing subscription. This makes it easier to move usersin your organization between subscriptions or assign them a license forthe additional subscription they need.
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Purchase services page.
- On the Purchase services page, select the plan that you want to buy, select Details, then select Buy.
- Enter the number of licenses that you need and choose whether to pay each month or for the whole year. Choose whether you want to automatically assign licenses to everyone who does not currently have a license. Then select Check out now.
- Review the pricing information and select Next.
- Provide your payment information, and then select Place order > Go to Admin Home.
You must move users from your free trial subscription to the new subscription before your 90-day grace period ends after your trial subscription expires. By doing this, you keep your data, accounts, and configuration. Otherwise, that information is deleted.
Toyota TIS Techstream V14.20.019 (07/2019)Free source:After installing the program to request keys enter your ID in the thread mhhauto.com to have the keys.B. /toyota-techstream-crack-download/.
You can pay for your subscription by:
Microsoft Windows 365 Free Trial
Online payment using Alipay or China UnionPay
Proof of payment will be provided in the form of Fapiaos. You can submit your Fapiao request to our Fapiao system about three (3) days after you have paid. For more information, see Apply for a Fapiao for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet.
If you have a new account and are setting up your first subscription,you can use the guided setup articles to help you get started.
If you already have a subscription and are adding a new subscription,you can move users to it. To learn how, see Move users to a different subscription.
Microsoft 365 Free Trial 90 Days
Microsoft 365 Free Trial
Microsoft 365 for business training videos (video)
Add users and assign licenses at the same time (article)
Assign licenses to users (article)
Upgrade to a different plan (article)
Buy or edit an add-on for Microsoft 365 for business (article)
Add storage space for your subscription (article) Download game god of war betrayal 320x240.