- Hobbywing Software Update
- Hobbywing Pc Software
- Hobbywing Usb Link Software For Mac Os
- Hobbywing Link V2
- Installation - For Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 &10 (For Mac OS) Step 1. Download the setup software TP-Link USB Printer Controller utility from our website: www.tp-link.com. Go to Support-Download Center, find your product model and click Utility on the next page, then you can select the USB Printer Controller Utility and download it.
- HobbywingUSBLinkV5.0.0.zip (MS Windows Version) Download NOTE 1: Some users cannot download the file of “USB LINK SOFTWARE” in the browser, in such a case, please follow the operations below: 1) Move the cursor at the red characters linked to the file. 2) Right click the mouse, select “Save target as.” in the floating menu.
- Yes,download the HW software,connect the box to your PC with a USB cable and the software should allow you from the drop down list to choose the firmware that you want.😁. Alex97., 04:01 PM. The speedpassion software also works with the hobbywing ESC.
- OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Stream to Twitch, YouTube and many other providers or record your own videos with high quality H264 / AAC encoding.
Time, press again to switch to next mode, repeat it. If you need to modify the parameters of the selected mode, press 'ITEM' button to display and modify the parameters of the current mode. Use Hobbywing USB Link software can modify the name of each mode on the computer. XeRun Series Car ESC (Version 2.0/2.1/3.0/3.1 and later).
All software and utilities available for download through this page are provided by third party software vendors pursuant to license agreements or other arrangements between such vendors and the end user. Lilliput UK disclaims any responsibility for or liability related to the software. Any questions complaints or claims related to the software should be directed to the appropriate Author or Company responsible for developing the software.
There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for download on the Internet, and Lilliput UK cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the software. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the software, and LilliputUK will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with using, modifying or distributing any of the software.
Displaylink Software and Drivers - Suitable for USB type monitors
Models supported - UM70/72, UM80/82, UM1010/1012, UM900
|OS: Windows 10*, Windows 8.1* (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8* (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7* (32 & 64 bit) Click the link to go to DisplayLink's Windows driver download page||Link|
|OS: Windows Vista* (32 & 64 bit) Click the link to go to DisplayLink's Windows driver download page||Link|
|OS: Windows XP* (32bit) Click the link to go to DisplayLink's Windows driver download page||Link|
|Mac OS: Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6 Click the link to go to DisplayLink's MacOS driver download page||Link|
|Linux users: Outbound link Click the link to go to DisplayLink's Ubuntu driver download page||Link|
Touchkit Drivers - For all touchscreen model screens
Models supported - UM70/72, UM80/82, UM1010/1012, UM900, 669GL-70NP/C/T, 869GL-80NP/C/T, FA1011-NP/C/T
|Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1: eGalax's TouchKit Windows download page||Link|
|Windows Vista/XP/2000: eGalax's TouchKit Windows download page||Link|
|Windows 9x/Me: eGalax's TouchKit Windows download page||Link|
|Windows NT 4.0: eGalax's TouchKit Windows download page||Link|
|Mac OS 9X: eGalax's TouchKit MacOS download page||Link|
|Mac OS X: eGalax's TouchKit MacOS download page||Link|
|Mac OS X (Intel) up to 10.6: eGalax's TouchKit MacOS download page||Link|
|Mac OS X (Intel 64-Bit) up to 10.6: eGalax's TouchKit MacOS download page||Link|
|Mac OS X: eGalax's TouchKit MacOS download page||Link|
|Mac OS X (Intel) 10.7 and above: eGalax's TouchKit MacOS download page||Link|
|Mac OS X (Intel 64-Bit) 10.7 and above: eGalax's TouchKit MacOS download page||Link|
|Linux users: eGalax's TouchKit Ubuntu download page||Link|
Still having problems??
Please drop us a message using our Contact Us page, and tell us your problem. We aim to reply to your message within 1-2 working days. Alternatively phone us on our number shown above
Download the Latest Software for the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector
If you already have successfully installed the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector and are able to connect your Wii console or Nintendo DS online, there is no need to download or install another version of the software. There is no benefit to doing so, and it is not recommended for those who currently have a working connection.
Important!Previously-installed versions of the software must be uninstalled prior to updating with a newer version.
Click here for help uninstalling. Remember to reboot your PC after the uninstallation process, before installing another version!
Available Software Versions:
(For assistance with downloading and installing the software, please see the information at the bottom of this section.)
Hobbywing Software Update
Windows 7 users: There is no installation software available for Windows 7, and we cannot guarantee that any of the available versions will work with Windows 7.
Hobbywing Pc Software
Hobbywing Usb Link Software For Mac Os
|= most recent software version|
Assistance with Downloading, Extracting, and Installing the Software:
Note: Depending on how your version of Windows XP or Windows Vista is configured, the steps below may vary slightly from your setup. You also may be prompted by Windows XP or Windows Vista to allow the download or installation of the software with a warning that Windows XP or Windows Vista does not recognize it. It is safe to allow the download.
- Click on the version number of the software you wish to obtain from the section above.
- You will then be prompted to either 'Open/Run' or 'Save.' Click 'Save' and use the drop down in the save menu to save the file to your desktop.
- Once the file has downloaded, go to your desktop, and right click on the .zip file (Nintendo_WFC_USB.zip) that just downloaded, and click on 'Extract All'.
- Click 'Next' and then click 'Next' again to extract the files to your desktop. Click 'Finish'; a new folder with the extracted files should now be on your desktop.
- Click the new folder to find another folder called 'NintendoWFCReg.' Click this folder to see its contents.
- Scroll down the list of files to find 'Setup.exe' and double click this file to begin the installation process. (For step-by-step assistance with this process, please click here.)
Hobbywing Link V2
*In order to work with Windows Vista, you must have version 1.06 or higher of the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector software (available above).