- Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Sandwich
- Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwichice Cream Sandwich
- Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwichce Cream Sandwich
- Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwichh
By following some easy steps, you can download the latest version of android 4.0 ice cream sandwich. Firstly, download the original official android 4.0.3 ICS file. Secondly, copy the download file to your phone. Now switch off your cell phone and power it on now while holding the volume up button, hold them both together. August 14, 2012. There’s a new official firmware out for the Galaxy S2 I9100G – having the version number XXLPY – which brings it up to date with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. Android 4.0.4 is quite an important update over 4.0.3 as its quite a bit faster and smoother in performance and is more stable as well. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich free download - Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich, Ice Cream Sandwich Cake, Ice Cream Sandwich Shop, and many more programs. Android Ice Cream Sandwich free download - Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich, Ice Cream Sandwich Cake, Ice Cream Sandwich Shop, and many more programs. If you are running an Android device with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and use the Chrome browser on it, you may want to switch to another browser soon as Google just announced that it will not support the browser after the release of Chrome 42 for that version of the operating system.
The Android x86 team has released Android x86 4.0 RC1, based on Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and features:
- Support Multi-touch, Wifi, Audio, Bluetooth, G-sensor and Camera.
- OpenGL hardware acceleration for AMD Radeon and Intel chipsets
- Kernel 3.0.8 with KMS enabled - most netbooks can run Android-x86 in the native resolution.
- Simulate sdcard by internal storage
- External usb drive and sdcard are auto mounted to /mnt/USB on plugging
- Experimental support of Renderscript
- A text based GUI installer which supports ext3/ext2/ntfs/fat32 filesystems
- Hybrid ISO (you can dump the iso into a usb drive using 'dd if=android-x86-4.0-xxx.iso of=/dev/sdX')
Update: for a custom ISO with a patch that adds ethernet support, see THIS post (thanks to Paweł Lesiecki!) but please note that this build doesn't have the Android Market installed by default (and comes with some other customizations). Since this not an official Android-x86 ISO, use it at your own risk!
A few Android-x86 4.0 (ICS) tips:
Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Sandwich
- When using it in VirtualBox, but make sure you select 'Disable Mouse Integration' (under the 'Machine' menu) to get the mouse to work once you boot the Android x86 4.0 Live ISO
- Disable screen autorotate from the Android-x86 settings, or else some application might rotate it for you (and that's quite annoying if your device doesn't support it)
- If you can't unlock the screen, try to use the built-in wake-up keyboard shortcut if available (Fn + F1 for my Asus EeePC), then use the mouse to slide the keyguard
- For shutdown / power off, you can use an application such as Shutdown.
Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwichice Cream Sandwich
Android x86-4.0 RC1 screenshots
Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichHere are a few screenshots from my Asus EeePC running Android-x86 4.0 RC1:
Download Android x86 4.0
Download Android-x86 4.0 RC1 Live CD ISO.
To use it, write the ISO on an USB stick using Unetbootin, Linux Live USB Creator (LiLi) or using the command line (example: 'dd if=android-x86-4.0-RC1-eeepc.iso of=/dev/sdX', where 'sdaX' is your USB drive). For more info, see the Android-x86 installation page or see here: 4 Ways to Create Bootable Live USB Drives (For Windows, Linux and Mac OS X).
Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwichce Cream Sandwich
Update: also see ->How To Dual-Boot Android-x86 And Ubuntu (With GRUB 2)
Published on January 27th, 2012
A little introduction, Ainol Novo 7 Paladin and Ainol Novo 7 Basic are some of the cheapest Android tablets currently in the market, manufactured by a China-based company Ainol. Both these Android tablet runs on the latest Android v4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System.
You probably stumble into this page looking for an update for your Ainol Novo 7 Basic or Ainol Novo 7 Paladin that still runs on Ice Cream Sandwich v4.0.1. From this page, you can download the update file from v4.0.1 to ICS 4.0.3.
Why update? Since the ICS v4.0.1 is new, it’s no surprise that it comes with some issues. Some known issues are fluctuating/choppy WiFi connection, HTML5 problem and some apps does not install or are not compatible.
The Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 seeks to solve some of the known issues mentioned above. Below are the download links to the said updates.
Note: I personally have not tested the said updates for Novo 7 Basic and Novo 7 Paladin. I do not now if they will work on your tablet. Try these updates at your own risk!
Download Whatsapp For Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwichh
For Ainol Novo 7 Basic:
Download Android ICS 4.0.3 update Basic here
For Ainol Novo 7 Paladin:
Download Android ICS 4.0.3 update Knight here
The download page are in Simple Chinese characters. If you do not understand Chinese, see the image below.
Android v4.0.1 to v4.0.3 upgrade instructions:
1. Download the corresponding file above that matched to your unit.
2. Rename the file to update.zip
3. Copy the update.zip to the SD card of your Ainol Novo 7 Basic/Paladin tablet
4. Turn off or shutdown the device
5. Insert the card that contains the file update.zip
6. Turn on the tablet by pressing Volume + and Power button together.
7. Update process should begin
8. After the update process it will reboot, and your done!