Gistix, a team of dedicated Sonic fans, has been working on a fan-made PC remake of the 2006 version of the Sonic the Hedgehog game. This version of Sonic 06 is powered by the Unity Engine and the team has just released a public demo for it.
As always, we strongly suggest downloading as soon as possible. Even though this is based on a commercial title, and given SEGA’s track record, we don’t expect to see the big Japanese publisher taking this fan-made Sonic port down. It’s really well known how friendly to mods and recreations SEGA actually is.
- Sonic '06 Fixed Edition - A Mod for Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) Sonic '06 Fixed Edition. Sonic 06 but good. Introducing sonic 06 fixed edition. It fixes the physics with innovative numbers so the gems are usefula nd makes the textures better and stuf. I hope you likeit:D.
- Apr 01, 2021 Sonic 06 Pc Download: Sonic That the Hedgehog (routinely called Sonic’06) is a 2006 stage game made by Sonic Team and dispersed by Sega. It recommended as a reboot to the time PC comforts, additionally had been conveyed in acknowledgment of the fifteenth recognition of this Sonic course of action.
In the video, I'll be teaching you how to install Sonic 06 on PC with Xenia. Xenia is a BSD licensed open source research project for emulating Xbox 360 game. Sonic the Hedgehog (P-06) promises to bring that console Sonic game on our platform via Unity Engine, and a demo is currently available for you to download. Sonic 06 is described as one of the worst Sonic games released to date, especially due to its awful story and cheese cut-scenes.
Sonic 06 is a platform game with action-adventure elements that primarily allows the player to use Sonic, Shadow and Silver across several stages.
Those interested can download Sonic 06 PC from Mega and Google Drive.
Watch this video on YouTube
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the 'The Evolution of PC graphics cards.' Contact: EmailIn the beginning, there was a goon who was very fond of Sonic games. This goon had an idea: play through Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 from start to finish in one sitting.
What gave him this idea, you may ask? Well, he had heard many things about Sonic 2006, all of them negative. A game universally panned by the gaming press, its GameRankings score of 45% was supported by tales of terrible controls, a terrible camera, an even worse story, and the longest and most pointless load times this side of the new millennium.
Yet, as a Sonic game fan, he had heard these complaints in the past about the previous four 3D Sonic games. And while those games did have their quirks, they had plenty of charm, and plenty of addictive gameplay, and were overall great games (except for Sonic Heroes). So, he thought to himself, maybe the reviewers are exaggerating like they did for the previous games. Maybe this game is simply mediocre.
So, our intrepid goon set off on his adventure, gathering the necessary items to begin his quest. A borrowed PS3, a rental copy of Sonic 2006, and a posse of 4 daring goon adventurers. Hopes were high as the quest began, but it soon became clear that the goon wasn't dealing with a mediocre game, he was dealing with a trainwreck of the highest caliber.
The posse pressed forward, sequestering the necessary nutrition that would give them ideas. Ideas that they could use. One member left the quest party at this point, but the remaining 4 would not give up until this game was completed.
As time went on, hopes were repeatedly crushed. At several points, it seemed that all hope was lost, and that this project would come to an early demise. But the posse pressed on.
Finally, after countless hours, the game was done, and a new legend was born: Let's Play Sonic 2006
|01. My name is Alberto Robert||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|02. Autosave? That's so 2000!||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|03. Copping a feel in the desert||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|04. It's no use!||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|05. Flashman ga taosenai||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|06. The Other Shadow Moses Island Incident||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|07. Wanna see some magic?||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|08. Dan Deacon's Pumice Paradise||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|09. I haz an glowie sfeer||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|10. Taking the midnight train going anywhere, part 1||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|11. Taking the midnight train going anywhere, part 2||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|12. Tainted Love||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|13. I give this game a 1 ...... out of 5||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|14. Now you're thinking with portals||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|15. Finding kingdoms in the valley||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|16. Once was a science pit but now it's a water ride||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|17. I'll take my load of this to go, please||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|18. The Other Other Shadow Moses Island Incident||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|19. Red Carpet Massacre||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|20. Howlin' Mad Mephiles||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|21. That was scripted||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|22. Volcano Blowout||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|23. Cannings to the face||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|24. Physics' Revenge: Radical Train II||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|25. Colloidal Silver||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|26. I do have a chardonnay||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|27. Operation Desert Poetry||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|28. Sublymonal Messaging||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|29. Hedgehog of the semi-decade club||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|30. Jungle Fury||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|31. Donkey Kong is judging us||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|32. The Original Outback Steakhouse||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|33. Going Maverick||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|34. Billiards from hell||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|35. The Other Other Other Shadow Moses Island Incident||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|36. SPIDER KILLER spider catcher||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|37. On A Roll||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|38. Test your might?||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|39. Valley Of The Damned||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|40. Back To The Future||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|41. Screams of an absolution||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|42. A long long time 'till touchdown, part 1 -Denial-||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|43. A long long time 'till touchdown, part 2 -Anger-||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|44. A long long time 'till touchdown, part 3 -Bargaining-||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|45. A long long time 'till touchdown, part 4 -Depression-||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|46. A long long time 'till touchdown, part 5 -Acceptance-||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
|47. Rest easy, heroes||YouTube||Hosted||Viddler|
Opening the Game Case by KungFuJesus
Interim Update by KungFuJesus
Radical Train by Bacon55555
Sonic Doom by PoptartsNinja
All Fail Shadow by PoptartsNinja
Shadow Moses Shadow by PoptartsNinja
A proper Sonic AMV by pokecapn
Dreams of a Non-Solution by PoptartsNinja
Dear Sonic by KungFuJesus
poo poo Pickle by Bacon55555
Junk by Bacon55555
His World by PoptartsNinja
The Six Stages of Sonic 2006 by Daduzi
THEME OF ELISE (gabbatize me cap'n) by Syrg
His World 2 by PoptartsNinja
Elise's Euro Nightmare by pokecapn
To keep things interactive, this thread is going to be stuffed to the brim with challenges! I'm shamelessly lifting this contest system from Diabetus, so be ready to score a variety of points for coming in first, second, or third in each of the challenges.
There are basically three types of challenges, trivia, skill, and creativity. For trivia, the three winners are either the first three to answer correctly or the three closest answers. For skill, the three winners are the fastest three completion times. For creativity, you will be judged on a variety of factors.
Download Sonic Hedgehog 2006 Pc Emulator
Trivia answers should be sent to me via PM or messaging me on IRC or AIM. Don't clutter up the thread. Skill videos and creativity challenges should be posted in the thread so everyone can enjoy them.
A running tally of everyone's points will be kept throughout the thread, and at the end, prizes will be awarded. First place gets a forums upgrade of their choice, second place gets the satisfaction of not placing third, and third place will get a terrible custom title.
Challenges will be announced in the videos and kept as video exclusives for a few hours, so you've got to suffer through the videos to stay ahead of the game! Make sure you check back with the post, though, as whatever I post supersedes whatever is in the video.
01. Trivia: How many blue spheres do you need to collect in the first bonus stage of Sonic 3 & Knuckles? Points: 2-1-1
Answer: 102 1st - Mr McDefault, 2nd - Duet, 3rd - Glazius
02. Creativity: Show me the worst Sonic-universe related fanart. One entry per person. If you share it with the thread, keep it work-safe. Points: 5-4-3-2-1
Results: 1st - Trin Tragula, 2nd - Konstantin, 3rd - Mr McDefault, 4th - Syvalion, 5th - Mr. Snack
03. Skill: Give me a video showing you collecting as many rings in act 1 of the Marble Garden Zone as you can. Most rings wins, any tie will be broken by time. No cheating devices, otherwise anything goes. Points: 4-3-2
1st - Syvalion (715), 2nd - Techokami (654), 3rd - Simmerl (494)
04. Skill: Give me a video showing you collecting 0 rings in the snowboarding sequence of Icecap Zone Act 1. First come, first place. Points: 3-2-1
1st - Cybershell, 2nd - VgameT, 3rd - Simmerl
05. Creativity: Give me a short answer essay (150 words suggested maximum) detailing what limitation of the Sonic 3 game engine shines through when you become Super Sonic in Carnival Night Zone Act 2. Accuracy is irrelevant; the entries will be judged based on their entertainment value. Points: 5-4-3
1st - brehonia, 2nd - Cybershell, 3rd - Stux
06. Trivia: In Sonic 3 & Knuckles, how many consecutive enemy hits does it take before you get 10,000 points per hit? Points: 2-1-1
Answer: 15 1st - RandomFerret, 2nd - Plom Bar, 3rd - Cybershell
07. Creativity: You know those pictures of cats with poorly spelled captions with the ear-cringing name of LOLcats? Do that, but you're using Iblis (the worm version) instead of a cat. Points: 3-3-3
1st - Simmerl, 2nd - Glazius, 3rd - Jacobus Spades
08. Trivia: Using Sonic in S3&K, how many hits does it take to kill the two bosses of the Launch Base Zone? Points: 2-1-1
Answer: 17 1st - Cybershell, 2nd - Friendly Factory, 3rd - Blister
09. Trivia: In S3&K, what is the highest count of blue spheres in an emerald stage? Points: 2-1-1
Answer: 155 1st - Simmerl, 2nd - Duet, 3rd - brehonia
10. Trivia: In S3&K, what is the lowest count of blue spheres in an emerald stage? Points: 2-1-1
Answer: 37 1st - Simmerl, 2nd - Duet, 3rd - brehonia
11. Creativity: If Sonic and Elise's love on the battlefield truly bloomed, there would be an inevitable conclusion. The challenge is for you to draw fanart of Princess Elise giving birth to a hedgehog (specifically, her and Sonic's child). With this, the thread about the worst Sonic game will have created the worst Sonic fanart. Points: 10-8-6. There may not be three winners, even if there are three or more entries, due to a quality threshold. Only one entry per person.
Results: 2nd - Simmerl, 3rd - Robotnik DDS, 3rd - Syvalion
12. Skill: Give me a video of any character reaching the 'flying battery' in the Flying Battery Zone through standard in-game means. Placement is based on how long in the in-game clock it took you to get there. Any tie is broken by ring count. Points: 4-3-2
1st - Duet, 2nd - Simmerl, 3rd - brehonia
13. Skill: As Sonic (Tails optional), complete Act 2 of the Sandopolis zone without ever pulling on the switches that turn on the lights. That's right, you'll be fending off the ghosts the whole way through. No using Super or Hyper Sonic, and do this via normal in-game means. When you come back from checkpoint bonus stages, the lights turn back on automatically. You are allowed to use this phenomenon. Your video stops when you free the animals after fighting Eggman. Placement is based on in-game time, with ties broken by ring count. Points: 4-3-3
1st - brehonia, 2nd - Simmerl
14. Skill: Give me a video that shows you beating Act 2 of the Lava Reef Zone as Sonic (by himself) without using a fire shield and without going super or hyper using standard in-game means. The other two kinds of shields are permitted. Placement is based on the game clock when you open the capsule after beating Eggman, ties broken by ring count. Points: 5-4-3
1st - Duet, 2nd - Simmerl, 3rd - brehonia
15. Trivia: How many hits does the Lava Reef Zone boss take? Points: 2-1-1
Answer: 14 1st - Plom Bar, 2nd - Simmerl
16. Trivia: In total, how many blue spheres do you need to collect in order to get all the chaos and super emeralds? Price is right rules apply. Points: 2-1-1
Answer: 1228 1st - brehonia, 2nd - Duet, 3rd - Simmerl
17. Trivia: Name the colors of the seven Chaos Emeralds in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Points: 2-1-1
Answer: Blue, Cyan, Green, Grey, Orange, Purple, Red 1st - Jacobus Spades, 2nd - Tallgeese, 3rd - RandomFerret
18. Creativity: Sonic 3 & Knuckles shows that in a straight up chase, Sonic still can't catch Eggman. Give me a short answer essay (250 words suggested maximum) explaining how Eggman can run as fast as Sonic. Entries judged on overall creativity; humor optional. Points: 5-4-3
Results: 1st - YeOldeButchere, 2nd - Schwarzwald, 3rd - Mystic Cave zOWNd, HMs - timeandtide & Maxwell Adams
19. Trivia: Counting the fingers, laser, and escape capsule, how many hits does the final boss of the Death Egg Zone take? Price is Right rules. Points: 2-1-1
Answer: 24 1st - Valvados, 2nd - brehonia, 3rd - Y-Hat
20. Creativity: Find me the best work of Sonic fanfiction on the internet. If it's longer than 5000 words it better get awesome as fuck really fast or I'm not going to read all of it. Points: 5-4-3
Results: 1st - Mystic Cave zOWNd, 2nd - Jacobus Spades, 3rd - brehonia
21. Trivia: The credits of S3&K are backed by a medley of the game's music. Name the Zones represented and the order in which they are played. Points: 2-1-1
Answer: Mushroom Hill, Lava Reef, Flying Battery, Sandopolis, Death Egg, Sky Sanctuary 1st - Duet, 2nd - Simmerl, 3rd - Plom Bar
22. Skill: Give me a video showing you juggling the signpost at the end of any act in Sonic 3 & Knuckles for as many hits as you can. Game audio is strongly encouraged as it helps me confirm the number of juggles. Ties are not broken but instead rewarded the maximum point value. Points: 4-3-2
Results: 1st - brehonia, 2nd - Duet, 3rd - Jabovl
23. Trivia: The credits of Sonic 2 are backed by a medley of the game's music. Name the Zones represented and the order in which they are played. Note that a zone name along isn't enough for some of the zones. There's an extra detail I need to know. Points: 3-2-1
Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 DownloadAnswer: Metropolis, Emerald Hill, Chemical Plant, Mystic Cave 2P, Aquatic Ruin, Mystic Cave, Casino Night 2P, Emerald Hill 2P, Hill Top, Casino Night 1st - Plom Bar, 2nd - Cotton B. Gross, 3rd - Y-Hat
24. Trivia: In Shadow The Hedgehog, each path you take through the levels has a different name and number. How many paths are there in total? The last story doesn't count. Points 2-1-1
Answer: 326 1st - Syrg, 2nd - alcharagia, 3rd - RocketDarkness
25. Skill: Record a video of you completing the first mission in Sonic Adventure 2's Crazy Gadget as fast as possible. Fastest time wins, ties broken by score. Points: 4-3-2
Results: 1st - Duet, 2nd - Static Fiend
26. Skill: A video of you completing the first mission of Sonic Adventure's Metal Harbor as quickly as possible while collecting no rings. Fastest is bestest. Ties broken by score. Points: 4-3-2
Results: 1st - Duet, 2nd - Highest Cactus, 3rd - Static Fiend
27. Trivia: In Sonic Heroes, who are the members of Team Chaotix (both name and animal)? Points: 2-1-1
Answer: Espio the Chameleon, Vector the Crocodile, Charmy the Bee. 1st - Cotton B. Gross, 2nd - Planeshifter2, 3rd - Nator!
Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 Pc28. Creativity: An essay with a suggested maximum of 150 words describing as accurately as possible what color Tikal the Echidna is. I am going to give your essays to someone who has never seen her before, and he's going to give me back the color your essay describes. The closest match is the winner. Points: 5-4-3
Results: 1st - Comic, 2nd - RotationSurgeon, 3rd - Syrg
29. Trivia: Name as many foods and beverages that we consumed over the course of the previous videos as possible. Do not post in the thread, message me instead. Each correct answer counts as +1, incorrect answers count as -2. The answer with the highest score gets first place, etc. Points: 5-4-3
Results: 1st - Duet, ObscureReference, Wandering Knitter
30. Trivia: Name the four people who lasted until the bitter end of Let's Play Sonic 2006 in regdate order, starting with the earliest. Points: 1-1-1-1-1
Answer: pokecapn, Kung-Fu Jesus, medibot, IlluminatusVespucci 1st - Syrg, Police Bear, Captain Q, Megaspel, Simmerl
|7||Mystic Cave zOWNd||8|
|18||Cotton B. Gross||4|