This item may not be in stock; please email [email protected] for lead time. Specialty tool For New BMW's E-Brake cables 9MM XZN Bit and HolderS2 alloy steel bit, heat treated to RC 60/63 Vim Tools XZN9BMW XZN Triple Square 9mm Bit for BMW's E-Brake Cables. Your Price: $20.52. Add to Cart Details. Mikes BMW Standard Tools Download Unfortunately there is no one-click install for the Rheingold/ISTA layer over top but it's pretty straightforward using the attached instructions and the linked page (BLOG) earlier in this post.
ONE CLICK INSTALLATION AND ZERO CONFIGURATION
Please note: If it won’t work, it can be in conflict with other diagnostic software on your pc!
What will be installed:
– Inpa 5.0.6 (with English script files & Support for F-series)
– EDIABAS 7.3.0
– NCS Expert 4.0.1 (with English menus and buttons, and NCS Dummy Profile pre-installed)
– NCS Dummy 0.6.0.4
– Tool32 4.0.3
– WinKFP 5.3.1
– Integrated SP-DATEN v53.3
– BMW Coding Tool v2.5.0 (for use as an alternative to NCS Dummy, or to update DATEN files as new ones become available)
– USB Drivers for cable
Why is this beneficial?
– One single installation will install ALL the programs needed for coding & diagnostics, update software to show English menus, set up NCSExpert with the correct NCSDummy profile and comes integrated with SP-DATEN 53.3
– All the latest versions of the programs in one neat install file
– No hunting or searching for SP-DATENs then struggling to import them
– SMALL file size. The entire package is only 170MB!! No need to download 15GB of DATEN files.
– System Environment PATH variables taken care of by the installer
– USB Driver included and automatically installed (and figures out if you need the 32 bit or 64 bit driver by itself)
The ONLY thing that you may need to do is reconfigure their COM port to be COM1 after installation. Read me file pops up after the installation with simple instructions.
Works on windows 7, 8, 10 32 and 64 bit.
Inpa Windows 10 64 BitAfter upgrading from Windows 7 32-bit to Windows 10 32-bit. I reinstalled BMW Tools and documented the process for my own reference.The OBD2 cable interface is from One-Stop-Electronics. Their cable works for E6x and E9x vehicles that I have worked with. There are cheaper or incompatible cables in the marketplace.
Download Mikes Easy Bmw Tools
- Install USB cable driver (eg FTDI virtual COM port driver)
- robocopy.exe /s /xo *.* [sourcedir] [targetdir]
- Download NCS Dummy and the related NCS Dummy profile from a post on BimmerForums.
- C:NCSEXPERCFGDATNCSEXPER.TXT (is in English at and least 8,145 bytes)
- Verify / create Window shortcuts for:
- INPA - C:EC-APPSINPABININPALOAD.exe (Compatibility: Windows 7)
- EDIABAS Tool32 - C:EDIABASBinTOOL32.EXE (Compatibility: Windows XP SP3)
- NCS-Expert - C:NCSEXPERBINNCSEXPER.EXE (Compatibility: Windows 7)
- NCS-Dummy - C:NCSDUMMYNcsDummy.exe
- They do not require 'Run as administrator'; compatibility mode is as indicated
- Connection process:
- Start EDIABAS
- Connect USB cable to OBD-II port
- Turn engine on, but do not start
- Test EDIABAS (Job / Ecu Info)
- Exit EDIABAS
- Start INPA
- INPA should indicate battery and ignition status as ON
- Exit INPA
- Start NCS-Expert