1. Advance Rules
2. CCS (CCA) Rules,1965
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES (CONDUCT) RULES, 1964 Page 1 of 21 As amended upto 1CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES (CONDUCT) RULES, 1964 (Updated) S. Rule Title of the Rules 1. 1 Short title, commencement and application 2. 2 Definitions 3. 3-A Promptness and Courtesy 5. 3-B Observance of Government’s policies 6.
3. CCS (Conduct) Rules,1964
4. Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme, 1980
- Amendment to Rule 13 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 - Provisions relating to gift. PDF(English) PDF(Hindi) 6 No. (A): The Central Civil Services (Conduct) Amendment Rules, 2005. PDF(English) 7 No.
- (A) CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 - Permission to avail of mileage points earned by Government servants on tickets purchased for official tour/visits and acceptance of 'Free Companion Ticket' by Government servants introduced from time to time by various Airlines.
5. Civil Accounts Manual
6. DDO Manual
7. Delegation of Financial Powers (Amendment) Rules, 2003
8. General Provident Fund Rules, 1960
9. General Financial Rules, 2017
10. CCS (Joining Time) Rules,1979
11. CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972
12. CCS (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988
13. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
14. CGA (Receipts and Payments ) Rules,1983
15. FRSR-II-Traveling Allowance Rules
16. Vigilance Manual
17. Audit Manual on Joining Time & LTC
18. PWD ACT, 1995
19. Promotion Rules
20. Manual for Procurement of Goods 2017
20. Retirement Benefits
Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year – Dopt orders Feb 2015
G.I., Dep. of Per. & Trg., O.M.F. No. 11013/3/2014-Estt.(A), dated 17.2.2015
Subject: Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 — Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year — regarding
Offline games are no longer popular in today's industry. Players will just be sitting scratching their heads staring at a game they can't play; It's not worth it. The crew 2 serial key hack. The game needs an offline single player with an online multiplayer mode. Most people who play a game will not even touch the offline mode after they completed everything.I mean, look at Need For Speed: Payback.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’ OM of even no. dated /16.01.2015 clarifying the provisions relating to submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants. As per this clarification, all Government Servants have been advised that:
(i) The annual Immovable Property Return (IPR), as on 31.12.2014, under the existing CCS(Conduct) Rules, 1964 is required to be filed on or before 31.01.2015;
Ccs Conduct Rules 1964 Pdf In Hindi Free
(ii) The first return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (as on 01.08.2014) should be filed on or before 30.04.2015; and
(iii) The next annual return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, for the year ending 31.03.2015, should be filed on or before 31.07.2015.
2. The Secretaries of all Ministries/ Departments have also been requested that all concerned may be suitably advised to file the IPRs and the return under the Lokpal Act as per the dates indicated above. A compliance report in respect of the IPRs filed by Group ‘A’ Officers of the Central Civil Services, as on 31.01.2015, has also been requested by 30.04.2015. It has also been requested that similar action may be taken by the authorities controlling services not covered by the Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964.
3. In this regard it has been directed that all preparatory steps for the purpose of filing returns under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, be put in place. An online system for filling the annual declarations of assets and liabilities by the public servants, as in PRISM (Property Related Information System) for IAS officers developed by NIC, may be adopted.
4. The Cadre Controlling Authorities are accordingly requested to please take immediate steps for putting in place all preparatory steps.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Authority www.persmin.gov.inRelated updates:
- Declaration of assets filing of Returns by public servants on or before 15.4.2016 Declaration of Assets and Liabilities of Government Employees Dopt Orders on submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants belonging to CSSS & CSC Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year and placing the same in public domain on the websites of the Ministries/ Departments Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by CSS officers – Dopt Orders on 16.7.2015 Dopt clarification orders regarding declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants under section 44 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 Submission of declaration Of assets and liabilities by CSS officers for each year- regarding Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014