Click Reinstall driver button. 5 Choose Install from the specific location and click on the Browse button. Click on the Next and Finish button after that to complete the installation process. 6 After these steps, you should see Android Bootloader Interface device in Windows peripheral manager. I couldn't update the ADB driver on Windows 10. When I tried installing the generic Google ADB driver by clicking on 'Browse my computer for driver software' and choosing the driver folder, Windows ignored the drivers, saying there were no drivers found. I finally found the solution in this article, Manually installing Android ADB USB Driver.
Download ADB drivers for Windows 10, 7, 8 - (32/64 bit
- istrator. Ensure that your Android device is connected to a PC with USB debugging enabled
- Windows 10. To install the Android USB driver on Windows 10 for the first time, do the following: Connect your Android device to your computer's USB port. From Windows Explorer, open Computer Management. In the Computer Management left pane, select Device Manager
- Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager 3. Right click..
- Samsung Android Bootloader Interface drivers for Windows 10 x64. Install drivers automatically. DriverPack software is absolutely free of charge. Available drivers(1) Windows 10 x64. all systemsWindows 10 x64Windows 10 x86Windows 8.1 x64Windows 8.1 x86Windows 8 x64Windows 8 x86Windows 7 x64Windows 7 x86Windows XP x86
- On Windows 10. To install Google Android USB Drivers on Windows 10, follow the instructions below. First, connect your Android device to the PC's USB port. Go to the 'Control Panel' and click on 'Device Manager'. Double-click on your device category to expand the list of connected devices
- 4 Find your Android Bootloader Interface device in the list and press double click on the androidusbdeviceclass device. Click Reinstall driver button. 5 Choose Install from the specific location and click on the Browse button. Click on the Next and Finish button after that to complete the installation process. 6 After these steps, you should see Android Bootloader Interface device in Windows peripheral manager
You can download the Google USB Driver for Windows in one of two ways: Click here to download the Google USB Driver ZIP file (ZIP) Or, get it from the Android SDK Manager as follows: In Android Studio, click Tools > SDK Manager. Click the SDK Tools tab. Select Google USB Driver and click OK Google Android ADB Interface Driver 10.0.0.0 for Windows 10 64-bit driver download - X 64-bit Download - x64-bit download - freeware, shareware and software downloads
Android ADB Interface; Android Bootloader Interface; Android Composite ADB Interface; Select the correct mode, which you're currently using the proceed with installation. Congratulations! Correct drivers are now installed on your PC and ready to work Download USB driver for Windows OS. USB Drivers play an important role in communicating an Android smartphone with the operating system of a computer. It is the most crucial software which needs to be installed on a computer for accessing any Android phone or tablet The Intel Android* USB Driver package enables you to connect your Windows*-based machine to your Android device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside. USB drivers for Android devices are platform-specific, and there is no guarantee that this Intel USB driver works for every OEM device
Install OEM USB drivers Android Developer
- ADB reboot-bootloader. 4. Now after entering the recovery mode, Now you can see the 'Android ADB Interface' under the Android phone, which means the driver is now installed. Note:- If still not detect then make sure that you have installed the USB driver of your Mobile on Windows then follow all the above steps again
- to verify driver installation under Android phone we can see Android bootloader interface driver is installed . hold the power buttons for few seconds to exit fastboot mode and restart system Shiomi USB Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8.1,.
- Links and Files included in this videoMi Driver (Fastboot Driver) :: File Password: ezy2learnhttps://mega.nz/file/NJVB2AxT#zrMvpda_uKdR2Ql72P7TTOhLNDBd0PHi..
- Step 10 — Now select the Android ADB Interface-> click Next button. Step 11 — Click Next button again. Step 12 — Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you really want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway
- USB drivers allow your computer to recognize your Android device and interact with it. With a USB driver you will be able to browse the file system on your device, as if it were an external hard.
Okay that was weird. I tried completely removing the Samsung drivers through Add/Remove Software then I reinstalled the 15-second drivers and rebooted. I happened to leave my phone in fastboot mode. When I went into device manager I saw Kedacom USB Device Android Bootloader Interface but fastboot still gave nothing Here in this page, you can download full package of Asus Android USB driver package for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 either 32-bit or 64-bit from a resume-able direct link mirrored in our server. This the official build of USB driver software for Windows computer to properly detect and recognize any Asus Android devices including smartphones (all Zenfone variants) and tablets This adb_driver_20110720.zip file has a zip extension and created for such operating systems as: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Vista / XP. This software is suitable for Android Bootloader Interface, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet ADB Interface. It is available to install for models from manufacturers such as Lenovo, Other and others I couldn't update the ADB driver on Windows 10. When I tried installing the generic Google ADB driver by clicking on Browse my computer for driver software and choosing the driver folder, Windows ignored the drivers, saying there were no drivers found. I finally found the solution in this article, Manually installing Android ADB USB Driver
What SHOULD happen, from my understanding is that there should be some device detected by Windows named Android Bootloader Interface or similar. Then windows attempts to install its 13 year old drivers to said interface, and you get to fight that for a good while. If that were the extent of what I'm running into, it'd be a relief Android USB Driver for Windows. SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe. The USB Driver for Windows is available for download on this page. You need the driver only if you are developing on Windows and want to connect a Samsung Android device to your development environment over USB if i'm not available here you can contact me directly on asus forum SAY THANKS use forum say invited by gm ansari 1 ) http://j.gs/8412589/asusforum 2 ) http:..
Download Google Android ADB Interface Driver 10
- Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you downloaded the driver. Official Android bootloader interface drivers download, download and update your Android bootloader interface drivers for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8. Just download now! Download Google Android Bootloader Interface Driver 4
- DriverHive Database Details for Android Bootloader Interface Driver. Device Manufacturer: Intel Corporation: Device Model: Android Bootloader Interface: Device Class: Other: Download Driver: Windows 10/Windows Server 2016 (32 bit) Intel Corporation: 126.96.36.199 (4/15/2015) Download Driver: Windows 10/Windows Server 2016 (64 bit
- There are three different modes in which the Incredible (or the EVO!) can connect to a Windows system: Disk Drive; ADB (USB Debugging and ClockworkMod Recovery) BootLoader (while phone is in the HBOOT mode) The drivers that come with the Android SDK can't do any of it because none of the interfaces for the Incredible are present in the .INF file
- The free download APK file for Driver Android Bootloader Interface in android version: Sn Ipc 5033sw Eu Firmware 10 Solutions to Remove FRP in Iview 769tpc Sony Xperia Xa1 Frp Bypass Intel Audio Driver Windows 10 Tx 42f430s Firmware Frp Insulation Material Backup and Restore on Curtis Proscan Plt7777 Learn how to Unlock in D Link.
. In many cases your problem is the USB device driver which is installed, or not.. The problem, explained here, started when I noticed that my Nexus 6p was identified as a LeMobile. A interface do ADB Driver Installer é muito simples, tal como o procedimento para utilizá-lo. Você terá uns passos a mais caso esteja usando o Windows 8/8.1 ou 10 em 64 bits, mas nada muito.
Android Bootloader Interface Drivers Download. In our share libs contains the list of Android Bootloader Interface drivers all versions and available for download. To download the proper driver by the version or Device ID. If not found in our garage driver you need, please contact us, we will help you in time, and updates to our website Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc. These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers. All the links are valid and official. We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers The new Intel Android* USB Driver package 1. 10.0 that supports Windows* 10 is available for download at the Intel Developer Zone. It enables you to connect your Windows*-based machine to your Android* device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside. This includes the latest Intel® Atom™ x3 and x5 processor families (SoFIA devices are not. It is quite easy to install and set up ADB in Windows computer. Actually, the size of the tool is merely 4.51MB, so it won't take up much space on your computer. Here we Windows 10 as example. Step 1. Download Platform Tools for Windows. Confirm to download on the new window and save the zip file to a folder on your PC. Step 2 Let-Me-Picks-Drivers Step 9. From the next screen click on the Android Device option and hit the next button to proceed. Android-devices Step 10. Now on the next screen you will see all the ADB drivers that are installed on your windows. Here select the Android ADB Interface and click on the next button to complete the setup process
Download Android USB driver for Windows - Link. To use fastboot.zip, simply unzip and you will find fastboot.exe and adb.exe for Windows. For Mac or Linux, you will have to change the file permissions first by typing: cd Downloads cd fastboot chmod 755 * Which will allow you to execute it. For Mac, you will have to start with:./fastboot-mac an ADB Android: - In simple words, ADB is a command-line interface which can be used to perform tasks on your android phone using pc. In this post, I will tell you about some important adb android commands that you should know.. ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge and it helps you to further control your android smartphone with any pc and a USB cable ADB reboot-bootloader. 4. Now after entering the recovery mode, Now you can see the 'Android ADB Interface' under the Android phone, which means the driver is now installed. Note:- If still not detect then make sure that you have installed the USB driver of your Mobile on Windows then follow all the above steps again B. In the Computer Management window, click Device Manager in the left window pane. 4. Look for your Android device in the list. It should show up as one of the following: A. An entry with ADB in its name. This indicates that your device's hardware is detected and that the drivers are properly installed. You can stop here window 10 update Google, Inc. - Other hardware - Android ADB Interface install fail
Thus how we have managed to give you Download links of all Xiaomi Mobile & Tablet USB Driver with Proper installation guide. Latest Update: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro, Redmi K20, K20 Pro & Poco Phone Drivers added!. Also, Xiaomi has released Xiaomi PC Suite for a secure connection between Windows and your device I am looking for guidance or a definitive answer on the following. I want to use the Google Android USB Driver and modify the android_winusb.inf to support any number of Android devices. I was able to add an HTC Evo tablet successfully, but when I try to add LG (Optimus) or Samsung (Indulge, Admire) the driver seems to install fine, but ADB does not see it
Android development scene for htc hd2 leo official usb disk space. Android bootloader interface driver for windows 7 32 bit, windows 7 64 bit, windows 10, 8, xp. Of course, i used the efi partition and installed the bootloader on an external ssd. Support android recovery, raw boot partition format, usbmassstorage and lot Install Google Nexus & Pixel USB Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP April 27, 2019 April 13, 2017 by Ritesh Saini Google's Nexus and Pixel lineup of devices is all about getting a taste of pure stock Android . One size fits all Windows Drivers for Android Debug Bridge. Download; Source Cod
Samsung Android Bootloader Interface drivers for Windows
- my android composite ADB interface is not working properly.it says when i open the driver This device cannot start. (Code 10).altough it is updated but still not working properly
- 3) DL'd the drivers for windows for the ANDROID BOOTLOADER INTERFACE 4) I go to device manager and see android 1.0 under other devices, good 5) Right click, update driver, click on where driver is, and goes through installation process and then ACCESS DENIED! WTF! 6) I've tried in safe mode, anything i can think of and nothing
- ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and Fastboot (a protocol between phone and computer is a nifty command-line tool used to interact with your Android device from a computer.In this guide, we'll show you how you can download and setup ADB on Windows 10 computer, using ADB and Fastboot, Installing Google USB driver along with resources and a step-by-step guide
- ADB driver installer allows you to connect your Android device to any Windows 10, 8, 7 computers. Just download the latest driver from the above links and extract downloaded zip files on your computer. After extraction, double click on .exe file to run the driver Setup and follow the screen instructions. Automatic Brand detection
- Phone will be listed with driver status whether it is installed or not; Just click on install, allow to install the driver if any popup asks and wait for a while; After installing the driver, reconnect you phone to PC; Note: This driver may work in any of the Android devices. �
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted USB Drivers.zip; Select the 'win 10' or 'xp-win7-win8' folder, as per the installed Windows OS version on your PC. Choose the 'android_winusb' file and click on 'Open'. Thereafter, select the 'Android Bootloader Interface' and click 'Next'
Download Google USB Drivers for Windows 10/8
Install Samsung Android Bootloader Interface driver for Windows XP x86, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver installation and update In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options. On the Security tab, click the Trusted Sites icon. Click Sites and then add these website addresses one at a time to the list: You can only add one address at a time and you must click Add after each one Coolpad Android Bootloader Interface Drivers Available: Operating System Driver Provider Driver Version; Download Driver: Windows 2000 (32 bit) Yulong, Inc. 4..0000.00000 (12/06/2013) Download Driver: Windows 10/Windows Server 2016 (32 bit) Yulong, Inc. 4..0000.00000 (12/06/2013) Download Driver: Windows 10/Windows Server 2016 (64 bit
Android Bootloader Interface - adb_driver_20110720
- Şimdi telefonunuzu kapatın ve bootloader moduna geçmek için yukarı+aşağı ses tuşu ve güç tuşuna aynı anda basılı tutun. Tekrar aygıtları kontrol edin, eğer tanınmamış cihaz varsa aynı şekilde sürücüyü yükleyin. Eğer tanındıysa cihazınız Android Bootloader Interface olarak görünecektir. EKLEME
- For Bootloader/Fastboot driver. Put your Nexus 5 in bootloader/fastboot mode: Power off your device and wait for 5-10 seconds until the device is fully switched off. Press and hold Volume Down + Power button together and release them as soon as you see the bootloader screen. └ You'll see an Android robot
Get the Google USB Driver Android Developer
The new Intel Android* USB Driver package 1. 10.0 that supports Windows* 10 is available for download at the Intel Developer Zone. It enables you to connect your Windows*-based machine to your Android* device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside. This includes the latest Intel® Atom™ x3 and x5 processor families (SoFIA devices are not supported in this version) and supported. Install ADB drivers on Windows. If you are planning to do anything with ADB, it is recommended that you are using Window 10. In our test with a Windows 10 system, we didn't have to install any additional drivers and could access the ADB interface with any Android smartphone, immediately Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc.These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers Google, Inc. Android Bootloader Interface USBVID_18D1&PID_D00D Select the driver for your operating system and its bit. It is recommended to install a later version of the driver (see the release date)
Google Android ADB Interface Driver 10
- If you want to unlock bootloader, install custom recovery, root your android device or flash a custom ROM on your device, you're bound to encounter the terms such as ADB, ADB Drivers and Fastboot.In this guide we'll talk about What is ADB and Fastboot?How to install ADB drivers and finally how to setup and use ADB and Fastboot for Android on your Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- Figure 1. Android Robot Well, I started my Android development on a Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II. I never had any trouble getting ADB to work on Microsoft Windows since I had the drivers from Samsung which was already installed due to my previous Cyanogenmod installation process. Afterwards, I received a Nexus 7 and a bit latter a Nexus 5 which became my primary development device of choice
- For the rooting, I need the ADB Interface driver, I can install them but the device manager gives me a This device cannot WTF does usb cable have to do with installation of a windows driver My view you people don't know anything about what you're 2 Android Devices Lead Times Top 10. By Tennessee in forum General News & Discussion.
- Android Bootloader Interface Drivers Download. Скачать драйверы для Android Bootloader Interface AndroidStudio Android - suporiseHao - CS Asus android composite adb interface windows 8.1 ASUS Andr. Ethernet controller driver windows 7 bit lenovo g40 Net. Cd Drivers For Windows 10 Android USB Driver Bootloader Interface Manuall
- Then select Android option. Now select bootloader if you are using fastboot mode and then Install. Or select ADB Interface options for the adb connectivity. This will fix the ADB & Fastboot problem. Use of ADB Driver. ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge where bridge term specifies most of its meaning
[Guide] How to install ADB / Fastboot drivers on PC
- Click on Have Disk option. Enter the storage location for the Google USB driver. Click on Android ADB Interface from the list. Confirm the Android USB driver installation by pressing the Yes button
- Top 6 Ways to update Driver Android Bootloader Interface Driver USB last version, supported android 7, 8, 6, 9, 4, 10, 5. Driver Android Bootloader Interface Driver Free download Driver APK file in android version: KitKat, Q, Pie, Nougat, Oreo, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Lollipop
- public: windows_hboot_driver_install RootWiki. Bootloaderdriver htc wildfire. World closes on startup - Java Edition Support How to Unlock YU Yureka Bootloader on Windows - Android' s tr AndroidBootloaderInterface v.1.17 для Windows скачать huawei u8650 driver instalation for Windows 7 guid
Video: Download USB Drivers for Android - (Latest 2021 Update
Intel® USB Driver for Android* Device
USB driver is crucial when you want to access your Android device from a Windows computer for file transfer, tethering, rooting, backup or Android data recovery.In most cases, Android USB driver should be automatically installed when you first connect your handset to a Windows 7/8/10 computer Locking the bootloader. To lock the bootloader and reset the device, run the fastboot flashing lock command on the device. Devices intended for retail should be shipped in the locked state (with get_unlock_ability returning 0) to ensure that attackers can't compromise the device by installing a new system or boot image
Fixed: Fastboot not detecting your Android devic
After this, browse to the extracted USB drivers file, select the android_winusb file and click on Open. Then select the Android Bootloader Interface option and click the Next button. The installation process will now begin and should take a couple of minutes. Once that is done, you will get the Installation Success message Samsung USB Drivers Download Latest Samsung USB Driver Download Latest Samsung Smart Switch Download Samsung USB Drivers [OLD] Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0 Google USB Drivers . Download Latest Google USB Drivers Download Galaxy Nexus USB Drivers Download Google Universal Naked Driver Motorola USB Drivers Download Latest Motorola USB Drivers [Windows] Download Motorola USB. Hi, To TechNet Community! I Am Using Windows 10 Enterprise Edition (x64). I Am Having Issues Connecting My Android Device In Fastboot Mode. Although I Have Installed Proper Drivers For My Device & It Is Recognized By Windows 10 In Normal Mode (HTC Android Composite Device) But I Am Unable To · Hi SyedBilal07, As far as I know, the. For Windows 7, 8 and 10 . FOR THE ONEPLUS ONE ONLY! Use this to remove any existing android drivers that may cause you problems. Now plug your phone back into your computer and repeat the process above except now you install the Android Bootloader Interface,. The TWRP and ClockworkMod recoveries for HTC devices hosted on this site conform closely to HTC's USB configuration for ADB, but Windows may not always detect the device properly and configure drivers automatically.These instructions demonstrate how to install the correct driver for ADB functionality while in recovery
Install Fastboot Bootloader Interface ADB Driver any
The corruption or malfunctioning of the Windows boot loader may happen after you install the second OS. There can be missing or damaged boot configuration. So, let's find out how to repair a damaged or deleted bootloader on Windows 10 Computers running windows 10 may show it as kedacom usb device. if you expand it, you will see android bootloader interface device is showing. which is also wrong. Solution Download correct fastboot drivers from This Lin Here you will find the latest Oppo Realme USB Drivers. Download and install the latest Oppo Realme USB Drivers on your PC before performing any task connecting your phone to PC. The smartphone market today is a complete cocktail of manufacturers from different parts of the world. A few years back th Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows 10.02.2015 für: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Hinweis! Windows-Downloads gibt es als 32 Bit- und 64 Bit-Version If you're on Windows 10, there's a very good chance that you won't have to install ADB drivers on your computer. That is because Windows 10 itself comes with the necessary drivers to recognize ADB interface. So, you can simply turn on your smartphone in fastboot mode and connect it to PC via USB cable, and the ADB interface will be.
, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver installation and update If you are looking for direct installation files for Qualcomm Drivers, then check out the below packages: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver 32-bit [Windows] Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver 64-bit [Windows A device driver is a piece of software that acts as a bridge between your device and the computer to give an interface to the computer to communicate with your device. So unless you've proper driver, specific for your device, installed on the computer you won't be able to give any commands to your device, and that includes even basic things like copy/paste files (photos, music, documents. Free download driversdriver for android bootloader interface for windows 7 driver for android bootloader interface, windows 8 10 driver for android bootloader. If your driver isn't working, use the driver having the same OEM with the your laptop/desktop brand name. Official Google Inc Android Bootloader Interface Drivers download center. Double click on Android Bootloader Interface again under Kedacom again Under Driver' tab, click on Roll Back Driver, once completed press OK Since the driver is all right now, you can open Mi Unlock Tool and you should be able to unlock without problem no
... How to Watch Yotube Age Restricted Videos in Phone... How to Install Android Phone Driver In Windows PC How to Uninstall Preinstalled Android Apps without... How to Fix This webpage is not available ERR_NAME_... Lets your Android Icon Dance (Launcher Live Icons Bootloader free download - DC Huawei Bootloader Codes, Web Bootloader for Accessories, iPod Application Installer II, and many more program Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista. Drivers Update Tool Information This utility contains the only official version for Android Sooner Single ADB Interface Driver for Windows XP/7/Vista/8/8.1/10 32-bit and 64-bit versions
The new Intel Android* USB Driver package 1. 10.0 that supports Windows* 10 is available for download at the Intel Developer Zone. It enables you to connect your Windows*-based machine to your Android* device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside. This includes the latest Intel® Atom™ x3 and x5 processor families (SoFIA devices are not supported in this version) and supported host systems with Windows* 10 (32/64-bit) and Android devices including those with Android* 5.x – Lollipop.
USB drivers for Android devices are platform-specific, and there is no guarantee that this Intel USB driver will work for every OEM device. Since most OEMs develop the USB driver for all devices that they sell, we recommend that you also check out the Android* OEM USB driver page that lists the OEM drivers.
This installation instructions document will guide you through installing the Intel® Android* USB Driver package which will enable you to connect your Windows* based machine to your Android device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside.
Supported USB profiles
After installing the USB driver package, plug in your Android* device to your computer using your micro-USB to USB cable. The following are the supported USB profiles via the Intel Android USB Driver package:
- ADB (Android Debug Bridge): This is the debug interface of Android. It is mandatory to use in order to re-flash, and debug.
- MTP (Media Transfer Protocol): This is the Windows* protocol to facilitate the transfer of media files.
- PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol): This is the Windows* protocol to allow the transfer of images from digital cameras to computers.
- RNDIS: This provides a virtual Ethernet link using phone network.
- CDC Serial (Modem AT Proxy): This provides the link to Modem to allow to use AT commands through a virtual com port.
Device is not recognized at all
These drivers are only for Intel® devices. If you’re using a device from one of our OEM, please get the drivers directly from their web site, or you can use this list of drivers on the Android* site.
Errors in the Windows* Device Manager
Open Windows Device Manager:
- If USB Mass Storage is visible instead of ADB Device, then right click on the Mass Storage device icon and select ‘Uninstall’.
Then unplug your device from the computer and install drivers’ setup again.
- If Android Device is visible with a yellow warning icon, then right click on the Android Device icon and select ‘Uninstall’.
Then unplug your device from the computer and install drivers’ setup again.
Portable Device that has no 'USB debugging' option
Android Bootloader Driver Windows 10
There may not be an enabled “USB Debugging” option. The developer options on a phone are hidden by default. Open the settings on a phone, and find the About section. Look through it until the 'Build number' entry is visible. Tap if five times in quick succession, and there should be a small dialog stating it’s now set to developer. Come back to Settings main menu and go into Developer Options, then enable USB Debugging.
Windows XP: When I activate MTP there is no pop-up to allow me to access phone file system or transfer media files.
Android Bootloader Interface Driver Windows 10 Download
MTP is not supported by default with Windows XP. You have to install Windows Media Player 10 or later.